You are here
This position is now filled
- Drive Production Improvements
- Utilise and implement lean concepts
About Our Client
Based in Sheffield my client manufacture products for customers around the Uk, but also have a global base for specific requirements to custom made specifications. This position will be based within the metal manufacturing division but my include training on other departments within the Sheffield manufacturing facility.
As a Process / Improvement Engineer you will assume overall accountability for Safety, Quality, Cost, Profitability, and Delivery for products and processes in your area, from raw material to finished goods ready to ship.
- Assume overall accountability for the production costs and efficiency of your assigned area.
- Maintain quality through all processes and react to quality issues with corrective action plans.
- Utilise and implement lean concepts to drive process improvements by using data analysis and project management.
- Work with equipment designers and manufacturers to develop cost effective solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- HNC or Degree in Engineering or manufacturing discipline
- Extensive experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Previous Production Engineer or Value Stream Engineering experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to deliver presentations to senior management
What's on Offer
Â£28,000 - Â£32,000