You are here
- Process Improvement
- FMCG Manufacturing
About Our Client
An innovative, market leading Medical Devices business is looking for a Process Engineer to identify and implement projects internally and externally, reducing cost, improving quality in order to achieve company objectives. Improve manufacturing efficiency by analysing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout at their facility in North Yorkshire.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Competently manage manufacturing process based projects, in line with agreed targets and priorities of Business Units.
- Supervise work of contractors as required.
- Take responsibility for and manage projects providing appropriate level of support.
- Lead technical investigations and feasibility studies as required for specific projects.
- Generate protocols and reports, making recommendations where appropriate.
- Provide technical information on appropriate areas to all functions within the business.
- Provide project updates and presentations to all levels of the business.
- Support facilities operated by the department.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with appropriate internal and external health & safety procedures and supporting documents are in place.
- Plan and identify in advance workload requirements and opportunities.
- Organise and prioritise workload, providing accurate lead times to the Engineering Manager and the wider business.
- Maintain project documentation and files and, where appropriate, suggest improvements to systems and procedures.
- Ensure all assigned activity is carried out in accordance with appropriate internal and external quality systems.
- Act as SME during audits by external bodies.
- Adhere to Company philosophy and values.
- Comply with site Health & Safety procedures and standards
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application, you will ideally have the following:
- Degree level or significant relevant experience in a scientific or engineering field.
- Desirable experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or high precision manufacturing environment. S
- trong background in process control and statistical lean techniques
What's on Offer
Excellent work environment