You are here
This position is now filled
- Process Engineer - Globally recognised business
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client are a globally recognised FMCG Manufacturing business, who have leading brands which are sold in over 150 countries. As well as owning some of the worlds most popular brands, they are recognised for putting their consumers at the centre of everything they do.
Due to continuous expansion and growth, they are looking to add a Process Engineer to their existing team. This role is perfect for a recent technical/engineering graduate who is looking to kick start their career, or equally an individual with equivalent relevant experience.
The successful candidate for the Process Engineer role will get a range of training and support to ensure they are successful in this role, with responsibilities being focused on but not limited to the following:
- Provide technical support to the relevant teams
- Support improvements in asset reliability
- Be actively involved in the introduction of new materials and products to the mill
- Environmental Coordinator for the Site, familiar with ISO 14001
- Project lead for asset upgrades and installations
- Managing substances to COSHH and REACH standards
The Successful Applicant
My client are looking for someone who can become a leader within their organisation. They continuously look out for passionate, forward thinking talent to enhance their business forward. Other criteria they look for is:
- Technical/Engineering graduate or someone with equivalent relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Lean principles and their application within an FMCG environment
- Experience of working with Quality Systems such as ISO 9001 preferable
- A self-starter who seeks accountability and drives projects to completion
- High energy and drive with a proactive and analytical approach
What's on Offer
Offering a salary of circa Â£25,000 with benefits