You are here
- Part of a global manufacturing business
- Logistics department
About Our Client
Our client are a bigm player in the warehousing and logistics sector and for the last 25 years, have successfully distributed parts into the Automotive industry and are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to join their busy team.
- Conduct Time & Motion Studies and Analysis.
- Develop capacity analysis & subsequent manpower requirements
- New process/product introduction; planning, preparation & confirmation
- Equipment preparation/tooling for process
- Operation standard creation & support
- Value stream mapping and analysis to eliminate waste.
- Use mathematical methods and models to design the best systems and processes possible.
- Process design and scheduling to deliver processes with the greatest efficiency possible.
- Work with management and customers to develop new standard processes that are effective as possible.
- Develop, Improve and Monitor current warehouse procedures and layouts to ensure full utilisation whilst maintaining a safe working environment.
- Create and suggest 'best practice' working methods by for example, using data from time and motion studies
The Successful Applicant
The suitable Process Engineer will have:
- Experience of work measurement and method studies/ Value Stream Mapping
Process planning/improvements within a Logistics/ Production environment.
- Engineering qualification ideally degree
- Worked within the automotive industry
What's on Offer
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience