You are here
This position is now filled
- Global marketing leading automotive business in East Yorkshire
- Focus on design, control, operation and optimisation of manufacturing processes
About Our Client
- Global market leading Automotive business
- 100 years of innovation
- Global network of scientists, engineers and internal resources
- Integrity, respect & commitment in everything they do
- Develop processes that meet company and customer quality requirements.
- Be an active member of design feasibility team reviews.
- Be an active project team member.
- Provide support for developing processes for prototype and production parts.
- Obtaining costs and testing feasibility for project teams' capital requirements.
- Assist in training operators in production areas.
- Producing documentation to support efficient processes.
- Developing robot programmes to produce quality components.
- Continual improvement activities for finishing processes
- To be an active member of Design and Process FMEA teams.
- To lead or be part of improvement teams working on a wide range of projects.
- To communicate by written and verbal means using the Company communication channels to ensure the understanding of colleagues and management.
- To ensure that housekeeping within the area is maintained in a satisfactory condition.
- Ensure Health and Safety and welfare of team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree educated or completion of an HNC or in an engineering field
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within manufacturing business - preferably automotive
- Computer literacy, including the ability to use spread sheets and databases.
- Must work efficiently and effectively as part of a team.
What's on Offer
up to Â£28,000*
Company Pension Scheme
*salary dependant on experience and skillset