You are here
Process Improvement Project Lead
- Global and International travel - 50% of time
- Internal controls and process improvement experience essential
About Our Client
A FTSE business with a global footprint.
An exciting opportunity to travel and work within a FTSE business in a project team working on the implementation of the internal control framework.
The Process Improvement Project Lead will involve two weeks per month of travel as you visit a variety of sites globally to roll out the process improvements and work with the business to implement them.
The role will include:
- Monitoring and reporting progress of the role out against budget.
- Contributing as a member of the group finance team.
- Delivering training on the new control framework to both finance and non finance.
You will have a team of finance people in each location assigned to you to assist with the roll out.
The Successful Applicant
- A proactive nature and strong communication skills are essentials for this role.
- An audit background would be preferred.
- Experience of working within a complex global business
- Significant experience of checking, and implementing internal controls.
What's on Offer
Up to £65,000 or the equivalent daily rate.