You are here
This position is now filled
Process Quality Controller
- Meat experience desired
- Quality Systems experience required
About Our Client
Multisite Food Manufacturer in the North
- Create Systems & implement at every point of the process
- To be a valued and active HACCP team member ensure all actions raised via this process are documented and closed out.
- Take a hand-on approach to develop and innovate new products and processes from concept stage through to launch ensuring that all products meet commercial, technical and customer requirements.
- Reformulate existing products from kitchen to factory, managing factory trials and process for the successful launch of new products.
- Be an active part of new product introductions and process changes.
- Contribute to successful NPD launches.
- Contribute to the site being 'Audit ready'.
- To maintain high levels of Health and Safety, quality and legality standards (HACCP, BRC)
- Contribute in looking for best practice and improvements.
- Person required to possess the ability to accept responsibility and autonomy;
- Confident in their own decision making skills;
- Effective verbal, written and listening communication skills'
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Very effective organisational skills;
- Effective written communication skills;
- Ability to navigate Microsoft based applications effectively;
- Strong man-management skills, able to command respect and work with all levels of the organisation from senior management to operatives;
- Time management skills;
- Ability to pass knowledge on to other members of their team
- Good judgment
- Updating product specifications
- Processing and monitoring line controls
- Ingredients verification
- Product costings
- Process evaluation
The Successful Applicant
- An understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools such as KPIs, 5S, TPM, OEE.
- Relevant food industry qualifications
What's on Offer
Salary/Benefits: Â£30,000 - Â£35,000 (dependent on skills and experience)
Additional company benefits
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday - 40 hours