You are here
- Multinational Food Manufacturer
- Based in the South West £25-28k
About Our Client
The Food Manufacturer are a family-owned company based in South West England is part of a wider organisation with a turnover of 2 billion Euros. It is a leading European fruit transformation and chilled dairy producer manufacturing the internationally famous brands, as well as many private label products. They have production facilities across Europe and beyond including the USA, China, and New Zealand.
The company believes in people above anything else. Its success has come from empowering hands-on, pragmatic individuals within a dynamic, solution-seeking and market-share winning organisation. Entrepreneurial spirit is encouraged and consumer satisfaction is paramount. If you are willing to invest in the company the company will invest in you.
The work environment is fast, varied and "politic" free. Communication is uncomplicated and direct relying on the trust built through professional expertise and a real team player attitude.
There is pride within the organisation to be the manufacturer of simple, high quality food offering great value to the consumer. In short, an "international good food maker".
The Food Manufacturer is a major supplier of ambient fruit-based and chilled yogurts and desserts, dealing directly with all major retailers and sectors within the UK. They acquired a dairy site (180 people) and heavily invested in new, state-of-the-art, chilled desserts product lines, unique on the market.
The company has experienced rapid growth, doubling the size of the business in the last 4 years.
The Process Technician Main Responsibilities:
- To manage the wastage project and coordinate the action plan.
- To make the parameters visual, simple and controllable
- To evaluate and control results
- To help adapt parameters to modifications if necessary
- To help co-ordinate trials and introductions of new products working with the NPD team.
- To make sure the settings and parameters will be put in place for the productions.
- To help co-ordinate commissioning and introduction of new equipment.
- To train the operators in case of new equipment's, new recipe or new procedure.
- Increasing the skills of operators, modifying the work methods, put in place new tools.
The Successful Applicant
The Process Technician will need to be:
- Confident and fearless to work in the production area
- Degree educated or equivalent in a Food Discipline
- Open minded
- Driven and determined to achieve results
- To be able to show vision and have ambition to make change happen
Background & skills
More than experience we are looking for personality and attitude. Someone who wants and has the skills to contribute positively to the growth of the company.
- Ambitious, Motivated and Enthusiastic,
- Good communicator
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Passionate about the success of the company
- To inspire and positively influence others
- Experience of working within the Food Industry, preferably Dairy
- Degree education
What's on Offer