You are here
Procurement Governance Manager
- Procurement, Governance, Compliance, Process
About Our Client
The client is a large central Government organisation with an annual non-pay spend of £14b.
The Procurement Governance Manager - Central Government based in Leeds will be responsible for governance, assurance and compliance of the procurement team, and ensuring strict and robust controls are in place and followed by the organisation. There are many stakeholders across the organisation to manage and assist, some of whom will not be from a procurement background.
The role will require a structured and concise approach to processing mapping and designing, along with delivery of instruction and best practice to various teams and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Governance Manager - Central Government will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong knowledge of Public Sector / OJEU / EU Procurement legislation
- Previous hands on public procurement experience
- Be well organised and structured
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with a range of teams and managers to achieve common compliance.
What's on Offer
The Procurement Governance Manager - Central Government based in Leeds is offered initially on a 6 month contract, with possibility of extension thereafter.