You are here
- Procurement Lead
- Public Sector Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Procurement Lead for this role will be responsible for:
- End to End Procurement across the NEC portfolio.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Delivery of year on year cost saving and supply base improvement programmes.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Procurement Lead for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- Proven track record of delivery
- CIPS or equivalent qualification
- Understanding and experience of OJEU.
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £25,000 - £27,000 + excellent benefits.