You are here
Procurement Lean Specialist
£50,000 - £55,000
- Continuous Improvement
- Lean, Six Sigma
About Our Client
My client is a Global Manufacturing organisation based in Staffordshire.
- Experienced in leading Lean Implementations across Purchasing & Procurement Environments
- Experience in Supplier Qualification and Development
- Use of Lean Manufacturing tools at Supplier Side
- Have sufficient experience in project management and execution of the steps necessary to develop a project (planning, conducting, monitoring, reporting, risk analysis and mitigation)
- Ability to motivate & engage teams with diverse perspectives & influence decision makers with or without direct authority to fulfil objectives and goals
- Knowledge in the processes of change and practices to train
- Able to present complex or new ideas with clarity and simplicity, being able to perform structured and clear PowerPoint presentations
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Lean Specialist will need hands of experience of the following lean tools.
- Six Sigma.
- Value stream mapping.
- Root Cause Analysis
- Single Minute Exchange of Dies
- Cell Design, SPC
- Design of Experiments
- Poka Yoke
- Material presentation
- Plan for every part
- Supplier integration
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £55,000 + bonus and car allowance.