You are here
Procurement Manager - FM
- Procurement Manager - FM
- EU experience
About Our Client
One of the leading providers of commercial property management solutions, designing and delivering bespoke facilities management services
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement procurement strategy in line with the overall SFM strategy and value proposition.
- Establish a panel of preferred FM supply chain partners for all FM service lines based on a set of agreed criteria.
- Developing and maintaining commercial processes that accord with SFM's management systems.
- Procuring goods and services in a commercially robust manner in order to meet business objectives including planning, preparing tender and contract documents (in conjunction with other stakeholders), supplier selection, tender evaluation, making recommendations and contract completion / mobilisation.
- Ensuring that contractors and sub-contractors complete necessary documentation to maintain compliance with client requirements, e.g. confidentiality agreements, ethics policy and Direct Services Agreements
- Managing procurement projects and ensuring stakeholder involvement.
- Benchmarking and performance management - products and services - ongoing assessment of supply markets and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of managing and delivering procurement projects in a fast paced commercial environment.
- Demonstrable skills within supplier sourcing, tender preparation, contract and price negotiation, benchmarking, supplier appraisal and evaluation.
- Strong understanding of contract law and managing contract negotiations.
- Experience of sourcing suppliers for a wide range of FM services.
- Excellent project management and communication skills along with an ability to engage with a number of stakeholders and contribute to a successful outcome for the business.
- Self-motivated and with an attention to detail.
- Knowledge and experience of EU Procurement.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package