You are here
This position is now filled
Procurement Manager - Materials & Services
- Opportunity in a leading FTSE 100 blue chip manufacturing business
- Must have experience managing a team and buying raw materials
About Our Client
The business are a leading FTSE 100 manufacturing business, creating, developing and producing a number of key products that are globally well known.
Our client is one of the most innovative, effective and experienced manufacturing companies worldwide. They use their wide knowledge to help develop individuals throughout their careers and process to senior roles within the company.
- Role would be manager Â£50m spend of raw materials, spare parts, machinery and services
- Responsible for driving the strategy for two major UK manufacturing sites .
- Negotiate supplier agreements and agree contracts across multiple suppliers
- Manage a team of 5 buyers.
- Identifying opportunities to bring new cost savings.
- Working in a fast paced environment, with a diverse portfolio of products.
- Developing key supplier relationships, negotiating on major contracts and driving efficiency.
- Managing risk, ensuring quality and enabling a collaborative environment.
- Develop and implement fixed contracts and Service level agreements with key vendors and contractors, ensure review processes and KPI's are in place.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Large experience within manufacturing environment (or Chemical)
- Experience managing a team
- Experience managing Multiple stakeholders
- Experience working closely with an end user or customer
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Articulate and adaptable
- Self drive attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- CIPS (and degree)
What's on Offer
Â£55,000 to Â£70,000 plus car allowance and bonuses