You are here
- Procurement Manager
- Public Sector Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a forward thinking public sector organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Procurement Manager for this role will be responsible for:
- Procurement across the Professional Services portfolio.
- Stakeholder management and process improvement.
- Contribution to wider indirect procurement team sharing best practice
- Delivery of year on year cost saving and supply base improvement programmes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Procurement Manager for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- Proven track record of delivery
- CIPS or equivalent qualification
- OJEU experience
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £38,000 - £43,000 + excellent benefits.