You are here
This position is now filled
- Procurement Manager for Sheffield
- Designing and initiating the procurement activities
About Our Client
Based in South Yorkshire, Procurement Manager position responsible for goods and services, while improving commercialism across the business. Sheffield, Rotherham.
- The Procurement Manager will be based in South Yorkshire around Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham area
- Develop and deliver procurement savings plans for specific categories in collaboration with the customer ensuring quantifiable cashable efficiencies are identified, prioritised delivered and reported
- Lead and manage complex and strategic collaborative procurement projects to ensure their effective delivery in line with customer requirements and timescales.
- Manage contract reviews for key business critical contracts managed outside of the central procurement function, ensuring contract performance is managed in line with KPI's and customer requirements are met or exceeded.
- Develop and manage sustainable procurement strategies for specific categories and develop an action plan.
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Manager will be studying or hold a CIPS accreditation. Have a proven ability to lead procurement activities and mentor a team of people. With knowledge and understanding of OJEU and EU legalisation.
- Knowledge of contract law, public procurement legislation and procurement best practice
- Experience of developing and implementing frameworks, policies and processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence, including at a senior level
What's on Offer
Â£32000 - 35000 + Package