You are here
Leading Manufacturing business
About Our Client
My client a global manufacturing blue chip business in Northampton are growing the business have some fantastic opportunities for ambitious people who value progression to get on board.
To ensure the competent management and delivery of one or more projects at any one time, the following are some fo the core responsibilities:
* To ensure projects are delivering cost estimated and delivered to budget.
* To ensure value for money, responsiveness, competent management of projects and the development of a professional reputation for the project management team. Customer Focus
* Provide a professional and proactive project management service for the internal stakeholders by setting a procurement metric to manage all projects, ensuring that each project is aligned to the same focus and business plan.
* To ensure the projects are delivered on time, on budget, with proactive communication re project progress and adherence to required standards and policies. Delivery Focus
* Deliver projects in compliance with agreed project management processes and procedures.
* Apply the approved project management methodologies to the procurement function with emphasis on how improvements can be driven for procurement processes.
* Deliver commissioned projects within agreed budgets, quality and timescales.
* Deliver the projects so that they can be effectively handed over for ongoing support Leadership and Management
* To actively contribute to the development of the Procurement Strategy.
The Successful Applicant
A proven track record within a buying department and implementing procurement strategies and evidencing results.
Commercial awareness and understanding of how the procurement strategy impacts on the business and bottom line.
Experience of working within a manufacturing procurement environment is advantageous.
Strong communication and interpersonal skill, confident, resilient and comfortable with communicating at all levels.
Ability to demonstrate credibility and confidence when challenged.
* Excellent stakeholder skills and proven cost saving experience.
* Possesses a flexible attitude towards work and the ability to prioritise tasks appropriately.
* A proven track record of success in similar roles.
What's on Offer