You are here
£35,000 - £45,000
- Growing Manufacturing Business require a Procurement Manager
- Manufacturing experience is key!
About Our Client
Our client are a project based manufacturer with a global supply chain. They provide high end, high quality product to their clients.
The successful candidate for the role will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and negotiate both internally and externally
- Ability to manage stock and associated supply chain activities effectively and efficiently and in line with budget.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Management, support and professional development of team members to enhance their performance.
- High degree of commercial awareness, demonstrated through experiences and knowledge of purchasing
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel, working knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/SAGE/SysPro)
- Being open and flexible to change seeing it as an opportunity
- European languages will be favourably considered
The Successful Applicant
- Purchasing Professional with 3+ years experience in a supply chain based management role; .C.I.P.S qualification desirable.
- Manufacturing background is useful, understanding of high-end clientele would also be good.
What's on Offer
£35,000 - 45,000 plus package