You are here
Procurement Officer - Public Sector
- Procurement, OJEU, Tender
- Contracts, Framework, Purchasing, CIPS
About Our Client
The client is a large public sector organisation looking to expand their procurement team.
The Sheffield based Procurement Officer - Public Sector is required to join a growing team in order to support on a range of contracts and tenders, running from end to end, and effectively managing both the processes and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Officer - Public Sector will be experienced in the following areas:
- Public sector procurement
- Supporting and managing supplier contracts
- full end to end OJEU tendering experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good communication skills
What's on Offer
The position of Procurement Officer - Public Sector based in Sheffield is offered initially on a six month interim post, with possibility of extension thereafter.