You are here
About Our Client
Our client, based in Sheffield, is an engineering firm who operate across a vast scope of sectors. Following a strong period of year on year growth the business is now looking to implement effective practices with regards to their procurement function.
The role of Procurement Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing tendering activity
- Identifying, preparing and negotiating framework agreements, contracts and warranty agreements where required
- Managing effective stakeholder relationships (internal and external)
- Material procurement across multiple projects.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally the successful candidate for the position of Procurement Officer will have:
- Proven exposure to procuring multiple commodities
- Strong contract management
- The ability to prepare, review and agree terms and conditions alongside commercial schedules
- The ability to conduct transactional and strategic elements of the procurement role on a daily basis (this role will have an administrator working alongside the position)
- CIPS (desirable)
- An Engineering background - the ability to read drawings is desirable
What's on Offer
£28000 - £35000 + benefits and an early finish on a Friday.