You are here
Procurement & Supply Chain Manager
High growth organisation with Supply Chain at the forefront of the operation
A broad and challenging Supply Chain Management role that will test and stretch
About Our Client
Innovia Security's clear position in the market as delivering transformational banknote solutions has been well-established based on the company's track record of innovation in developing technologically advanced banknote substrate. To support the manufacturing operations Innovia continue to invest in facilities, systems, and most importantly talent. The new build facility in Wigton is testament to its commitment to support a growing order book, and remain as a global market leader.
As Procurement and Supply Chain Manager you will represent the site and take full responsibility for the end-to-end supply chain for the Wigton operation. Key elements will include:
- Review of the current supply base and supply chain to ensure delivery is in line with expectations of the site. This will include the basic measures of quality, cost, and delivery, with a mindset of Total Acquisition Cost (TAC). Once the basic analysis has been concluded you will identify both risk and further opportunity delivering projects according to business priorities.
- Develop the purchasing strategy in line with overall business objectives, ensuring implementation at an operational level.
- Introduce appropriate supplier management tools across the supply base to ensure continuity of supply
- Build strong working relationships with QA, Production, Finance, and R&D with the objective to serve the internal stakeholders and maximise supply chain impact.
- Optimise inventory management for the site for inbound materials as well as finish product.
- As the Procurement and Supply Chain Manager you will take ownership for the product life cycle management on site.
- Build the team capability producing individual development plans to support a performance management led environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre. You will need to demonstrate the following:
- High performance within a similar manufacturing environment as a Procurement and Supply Chain Manager
- A working knowledge of the manufacturing sector, with responsibility for material flow from supplier to finished product dispatch (warehousing, material planning, customer service, procurement and logistics)
- The ability to implement both structure and process into a growing, quality led supply chain.
- Advanced supplier management skills
- Track record of driving performance through effective ERP management (ideally SAP)
- Competent team and stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
circa £50,000 + packaging