You are here
Procurement Support Officer
Procurement, Support, Order Processing, Purchase Order
About Our Client
The organisation is a public sector body based near Hartlepool
The Procurement Support Officer - Public Sector based near Hartlepool is required on a short term three month temporary assignment to aid in the procurement and purchasing activities during the organisation's period of IT change and Transformation.
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Support Officer - Public Sector will need the following experience:
- Knowledge and experience in operational / transactional procurement
- Experience across order processing, raising purchase orders and anaylsing purchasing requirements to ensure fit for purpose
- Strong external and internal communication skills
- Preferably have experience in IT, from either support or purchasing, so as to understand whether orders are fit for purpose.
- Ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
The Procurement Support Officer - Public Sector position is offered initially on a three month temporary assignment, however there may be scope for extension thereafter.