You are here
£40,000 - £55,000
- £40,000 - £55,000
About Our Client
Global business with a European Head Office in the Nottinghamshire area is seeking to grow its Procurement team with high calibre individuals with relevant background who is driven and engaging in person.
- Lead and negotiate sourcing projects, developing clear and detailed sourcing plans.
- Draft, negotiate and agree clear, concise, and complete contractual documentation with good understanding of contract law, the business application, critical success factors and ability to access specialist legal advice.
- Inform and support the development of category strategies through extensive internal and external research and analysis to support the wider business strategy.
- Support the development of junior team members where required.
- Support and contribute to the development of the Procurement Leadership team agenda throughout the function.
- Lead and influence cross functional project teams to deliver projects on time and with the best outcome for the business.
- Establish an effective network and influence senior stakeholders up to Senior Manager level, to support Procurement objectives and decision making.
- Develop and maintain the on-going communication activity to deliver excellent engagement with internal audiences (staff, clients and stakeholders) and external audiences (suppliers, media and other 3rd parties).
- Demonstrate consistent and optimum use of E-sourcing systems in all RFX activities.
- Maintain full compliance to all contract governance activities within agreed processes and timescales, ensuring all appropriate parties are consulted and informed.
- Develop financial business case papers to support procurement activity and to illustrate commercial advantages and sourcing recommendations and present to appropriate financial approval channels.
The Successful Applicant
- A customer focused procurement specialist who is able to demonstrate credible, trusted stakeholder engagement at all levels.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to navigate and interpret multiple data sources to inform commercial, legal / contracting and supply decisions.
- Strong, professional and refined negotiation skills coupled with sound commercial acumen and understanding of complex business issues.
- An excellent project manager committed to providing high levels of service.
- Ability to spot opportunities from an existing client base.
What's on Offer
Basic salary + competative benefits package