You are here
This position is now filled
Product Co-ordinator Team Leader
- Product Co-ordinator Team Leader based near Brighton
- Fast paced, exciting opportunity within a growing and creative business
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing and exciting business based in East Sussex. Quickly becoming a market leader in their field within Retail & Wholesale, they are continuing to grow in the UK and Internationally. They offer not only a fun and exciting working environment but plenty of opportunity to develop and grow as they continue to do.
As a Product Co-ordinator Team Leader you will;
* Manage the NPD co-ordinator team, identifying training needs and skills gaps and address as appropriate ensuring the team have the ability to deliver in accordance with Company processes, legal compliance, and KPI's
* Delegation of tasks accordingly and Monitor staff workloads and department workflow
* Resource management - plan and forecast staffing needs, working with HR to recruit accordingly
* Performance management - conducting appraisals, probation reviews , setting objectives, staff motivation, development plans, absence management including holiday planning , managing performance and conduct issues
* Produce and track relevant KPI data, managing operational performance of the NPD co-ordinator dept against set standards and performance measures
* Develop, implement and continually improve end to end processes within the NPD co-ordinator team
* Oversee relationships with factories and QC in the Far East.
* Overseeing product costs, quote sheets and product brief sheets
* Monitoring critical paths and timelines to ensure that products are developed to required timelines.
* Managing the ordering of preproduction samples for Far East Suppliers and ensuring the effective transition of products into the testing process.
* Providing quote summary reports to the buying director for review
* Manage internal relationships, working collaboratively with other departments to ensure issues impacting delivery, quality and compliance are managed accordingly
* Manage communication with third party stakeholders including suppliers, licensors , customers etc to ensure issues are addressed accordingly
* Attend and facilitate Company meetings including but not limited to: NPD meetings, managers / operational planning meetings, staff meetings , customer specific meetings as required
The Successful Applicant
As a Product Co-ordinator Team Leader you will have the following skill set;
- Leadership / people management skills
- Teambuilding / interpersonal skills/ motivational skills
- Integrity & confidentiality
- Ability to manage change
- Results driven - drive for continuous improvement and delivery against KPI's
- Assertive / influencing skills
- Planning and organisation ability
- Good time management / personal effectiveness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience in a similar role essential. Previous experience working with Far East suppliers desirable.
- Project management - advanced ability to develop & manage a critical path
- Advanced negotiation skills and experience negotiating complex products with multiple suppliers
- Knowledge and experience of Far East manufacturing processes and manufacturing districts
- Training / coaching skills skills
- Communication skills at all levels both verbally and written
What's on Offer
Â£Competitive + Package