You are here
Product Development Analyst
- Leading FS Business looking for a Mortgage Product Development Analyst
- To assist with the analysis and review of new products and incentives
About Our Client
My client are a market leading Mortgage provider and service company with over 20 years of experience. As a specialist lender, my client have one of the most experienced teams in the business ensuring each customer gets a bespoke and tailored service with both residential and buy-to-let products. Now based at their new state of the art offices in Maidenhead the role will be based here but may require some travel to London under special circumstances.
The successful Product Development Analyst will be responsible for:
- Understanding the market and position of the business mortgage products relative to the competition.
- Delivering detailed competitor comparison modelling.
- Assisting in all aspects of product delivery including initiation, research, development and justification of proposals.
- Measuring and reporting product performance against predicted performance indicators.
- Producing ad-hoc reports and papers as requested.
- Working with relevant teams to ensure the implementation and 'build' of products working appropriately with the relevant team members and departments.
- Developing implementation processes and procedures to maximise the efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have:
- Good financial literacy
- Ideally experience of working in the mortgage industry or similar
- Experience of assisting to build thorough business cases
- Experience of undertaking research and reporting
- Intermediate/strong knowledge of analysis
What's on Offer
Up to £35,000 per annum