You are here
This position is now filled
Product Development Manager
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic international brand
- Candidates must have experience in Womenswear apparel development
About Our Client
My client is a long-established, internationally-renowned brand based in the North East of England. They are recruiting for a Product Development Manager to work within their Womenswear apparel team.
I am working with a fashion brand in the North East of England who are looking for a Product Development Manager to;
- Plan clothing range with the Design team. Agree the range strategy and option count, supplier base and fabrications. Manage matrix in line with business objectives.
- Liaise with Head of Womenswear to create Range size objectives and manage through to integration to achieve correct range size and minimise fallout
- Visit suppliers on development trips with the wider team to help implement & manage at source development
- Liaise with the technical team to maintain accurate specifications for product in line with determined critical paths. Work with the design team to ensure cads are handed over on a timely manner after sketch sign offs .
- Provide back up of product info and sales history in development meetings.
- Organise design development proto meetings, provide all team members and manufacturing site with any changes to product. Organise product handover meetings to costings team prior to launch.
- Prepare for sign off on all bill of materials and ensure they are done on time with critical path dates, strategise the priority of handover.
The Successful Applicant
I am working with a fashion brand in the North East of England who are looking for a Product Development Manager who has;
- Extensive experience within a similar product management and development role
- A combination of commercial development and technical experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Work on own to deadlines set by critical path and work as part of team
- Competent level of IT packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to build strong relationships internally and externally of the department.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills and ability to translate into practical application.
- Strong organisational and time management ability
What's on Offer
According to experience