You are here
- Rare exciting opportunity to join a growing business as their Product Manager
- Full product portfolio ownership within the B2B space essential
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing technical product manufacturer with plans to develop their market presence, geographically and through their product portfolio. They are a dynamic team, developing innovative products, materials and solutions for impact protection. My client is based in SW London.
As product manager, you will be critical to the growth and market awareness for the businesses growing portfolio.
Key accountabilities include:
- Drive the new product design, development and improvement activities
- Define the strategy around the messaging and marketing for new launches into account product planning
- Acquire an understanding of the product, from its construction and components through to functionality and relevant usage statistics.
- Focus on optimizing a product to achieve the business goals while maximizing return on investment
- As an accomplished marketer, support the Sales & Marketing function in the identification and specification of new products.
- Provide technical support to the lead team in the development of business and product strategies
- Orchestrate the creation of great content such as sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts etc.
- Contribute to and maintain strong engineering processes and controls within the product engineering team
- Manage end of line products
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5 year's experience as a product manager covering the full breath of product design, development and life cycle management
- A proven track record working in either a manufacturing or technology marketing environment.
- Self-starter capable of working in a fast moving environment and driving the product roadmap forward
- Ability to manage a budget, ensuring that key value is delivered within cost and time scales agreed
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management and the ability to work in a collaborative across teams to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting ideas
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business, MBA preferred
What's on Offer
£40000 -£45000 base salary plus additional benefits