You are here
- Leading global consumer products business seeks EMEA Product Manager
- Ideally you will have NPI / NPD experience
About Our Client
Based in Slough this role is part of the extremely successful EMEA team, which is a key area of growth for this American owned business.
With a wide range of products on offer our clients products cater for professionals and consumers but are sold through some of the regions leading retail outlets.
As a Product Manager your role may include but not be limited to:
- Develop a continuous 3 year product road for brands to achieve market leading growth.
- Analyse critical elements of above categories to map out competitive positioning, pricing, product specifications, the user profile (all elements of the milestone process)
- Align regional needs to leverage globally, efficiently engaging global resources (engineering, etc.)
- Provide all necessary support to local markets to hit targets.
- To be seen as the product expert across all appropriate categories, including knowledge of competitor products.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Product Manager we are ideally looking for someone who can demonstrate experience in:
- Full Mix Product Management
- Using insight and logic to create NPI or NPD
- Consumer or FMCG Marketing experience is a plus
- Working with international markets
- Looking for solutions to problems
- Being analytically or commercially minded
What's on Offer
£40,000 to £45,000 plus company car or £6,000+ car allowance and generous corporate benefit (including 30 days annual leave)