You are here
- Telecommunications Marketing roles
- Must have strong experience in managing end to end consumer focused products
About Our Client
My clients are based in London are are major players in both the consumer telecommunications and broadcast media sectors.
The roles I am recruiting for span across Junior Product Management and Senior Product Development. Each role will have end to end ownership of projects and will be responsible for bringing specific large-scale consumer products to market. Typically they will:
- Define and deliver the product requirements including defining the customer experience specifically for new to market products including monitoring, and evaluating, to bring the products to life
- Work closely with key stakeholders including the technical teams, and testing and go-to-market teams to ensure that the Sales and Service teams understand the products features and benefits.
- Work closely with the legal, regulatory, and wider product teams to ensure that the products meet quality and compliance standards.
- Work closely with UX & Design, Technology and Commercial teams to define products that align to business strategy and deliver against commercial objectives
- For in life products, work closely with the product improvement team, transformation, and operations to ensure the products are marketing leading and best in class
- Manage the budget for specific product developments
- In-life project deliveries and change management
- Management of development and launch plans
- Evaluation and definition of new technologies
The Successful Applicant
The Product Management roles I am looking to recruit, whilst at different levels, will be typically looking for the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of being able to lead a large virtual team
- Demonstrable experience in telecommunications or broadcast media product management or product development
- Knowledge of the telecommunications, broadcast media or television markets key trends and drivers across propositions, products and technology
- Understanding of the systems, networks, supply chain and supplier management required to deliver products in the consumer space
- A track record of delivery of complex projects and successful budget management
- Attention to detail around product requirements and execution
- Highly collaborative style with strong stakeholder management skills at a very senior level across multiple disciplines
- Must be based in London permanently 5 days a week and prepared to travel
What's on Offer
These roles are paying between £45,000 and £63,000 per annum plus bonus and an excellent benefits package dependent on the roles and candidate suitability.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE IN WIDE SCALE PROGRAMME DELIVERY IN THE CONSUMER SPACE.