You are here
Product Marketing Manager - B2B Software Company
- An exciting Product Market Advisor role for a B2B Software Company
- You must have extensive experience in product marketing within the Tech space
About Our Client
My client is a B2B software company that provides technology solutions to various industries such as finance and the public sector.
- Actively engage externally with customers, prospects, industry consultants, trade groups and other influencers to ensure an understanding of key market change drivers, business trends and the competitive landscape.
- Own and constantly refine and update the market strategy for each of our target markets.
- Maintain detailed information for each competitor that includes products, scope of solution, pricing, customers and contract terms, key people, structure, financials and business strategy.
- Attend and speak at relevant industry conferences and events.
- Regular producer of thought leadership and other market content for Brand/ Marketing communications.
- Evaluate, recommend and maintain business relationships with third parties with whom we choose to partner.
New Product & Solution Opportunity Development
- Identify potential new product and solution opportunities, qualify those opportunities through robust research and create business cases for them.
- Where the business case for a new product or solution is approved, manage any agreed activities, as set out in the business case, to successfully bring to market.
- Produce Lean Canvas business cases to support product enhancements.
Support Business Development & Customer Relationship Management
- Work closely with the Media team to produce and own the sales collateral used by Business Development & Customer Relationship Management. Work closely with Brand to ensure consistency and high quality.
- Provide support to Business Development and Customer Relationship Management in sales and bid processes in the area of overall solution, competitor and market expertise.
The Successful Applicant
The role requires:
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Corporate/Public Sector/Financial Services life & pensions market
- Strong Product Marketing Experience
What's on Offer
A salary is on offer of up to £60,000 per annum + package