You are here
Product Marketing Manager
- Superb Product Management opportunity for a B2B manufacturer in Basingstoke
- P&L and Product Marketing experience within a manufactured product ideal
About Our Client
My client is the market leader in their respective field who adopt a clear and focused strategy to uphold their share in the market. They place significant emphasis on employee development and satisfaction. They are based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
The Product Marketing Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the voice for their respective product line
- Develop and evolve the proposition of the "product
- Working with the Sales, Commercial and Product Marketing teams, to analyse external market information to build and understand requirements.
- Identify market opportunities and work with the sales team to deliver these profitably
- Working with finance and commercial teams to get the pricing points correct and integrated into the system.
- Ensure that the commercial department, sales and supply chain work effectively to win business together in a process consistent with other business priorities to achieve the desired results
- Develop effective market segmentation so that they can focus the business and develop appropriate sales, product and service plans and tools.
- Develop product and service plans to achieve the P&L target set.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or MBA qualified
- Product Marketing background in B2B manufacturing and/or industrial
- P&L experience
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen with good grasp of financial data and analysis
- Required to demonstrate competence of working within an international environment
- Requirement to travel throughout any part of the world as the business requires.
- Language skills an advantage but not essential
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000 plus lucrative benefits are on offer for the successful candidate