You are here
Product Marketing Manager
- PMM role specialising on the Financial Services vertical
- Enterprise Software Product Marketing Experience required
About Our Client
Our client are a global B2B enterprise software organisation who are experiencing impressive growth and expansion. This is a brand new role for them and demonstrates the hunger of the business to continue its growth strategy working across numerous industry sectors. Operating for over 30 years they have established themselves as a go to business in the market by continually developing their proposition and software capability to ensure its clients stay ahead of the field in its technology. They understand the importance of a work life balance and place their employee at the heart of everything they do.
The Product Marketing Manager will focus on the development of the product proposition supporting solution sales and marketing by developing the proposition and targeted product development, key responsibilities include:
- Develop the product proposition and key market messaging ensuring the product continues to lead the industry with new enhancements.
- Deliver product launches working closely withe NPD and marketing communication teams.
- Provide key sales training on all product releases ensuring they have a clear understanding of the key features and benefits and on going product expert support.
- Provide through market research and intelligence feeding back into the business for further product enhancement and develop a key understanding of the customer and the buying process.
- Create key marketing collateral and copy to support the marketing and sales functions.
The Successful Applicant
I am looking to speak to an existing Product Marketing Manager within the enterprise software industry. You will have strong understanding of product marketing and defining a key proposition based on insight and analysis of the market and from key clients. You will be an excellent communicator with excellent presenting skills and be comfortable dealing with highly technical information and being able to present a succinct message to a wide range of audiences. The role will be based at the head office near Slough.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is between £75,000 and £90,000 plus benefits.