You are here
Product Marketing Manager
- Global not-for-profit organisation
- You will be leading and executing on product strategies
About Our Client
My client is a leading Not-for-Profit organisation.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will lead and deliver high value sponsorship to the supporters of the organisation. You will be responsible for managing internal and external relationships, effectively managing across different departments internally whilst liaising with marketing agencies externally. The Product Marketing Manager will line manage a small team, successfully influencing and inspiring staff.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Create and implement a product experience strategy to increase supporter loyalty.
- Ensure communications are segmented and aimed appropriately at their target audience.
- Continuously improve the quality of communications between supporters and those that they support.
- Have the ability to plan annual and quarterly campaigns, with monthly reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Have the ability to deliver multi-channel campaigns.
- Effectively manage the budget
- Have knowledge of Direct Marketing and worked with direct-response campaigns.
What's on Offer
The Product Marketing Manager role is initially for a period of 10 months. The role attracts a salary of between £35,000 and £38,000 depending on the experience of the candidate.