You are here
Product Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Manager needed for market leaded SaaS business
- Must have strong content creation and writing skills
About Our Client
My client is a global SaaS leader in workforce planning and cost control solutions. Headquartered out of London, the platform is based on Big Data and next-gen analytics to provide cost control and operational software solutions to the Entertainment and Hospitality sector.
The Product Marketing Manager will act as the conduit between the Product, Marketing and Sales teams and will be responsible for building marketing collateral, sales enablement, product specifications and digital content. Specifically they will:
- Work cross-functionally with Technology, creative agencies, and marketing team to develop collateral for campaigns, sales and events
- Provide support internally to Product Managers in identifying and prioritising product features based on customer and market analysis and benchmarking and in turn, gaining customer feedback and tracking performance, KPIs and product usage data
- Develop Sales Enablement programmes and feature adoption tactics with support of the Product Management team and coordinate training and education of customers to keep pace with new features and functionality.
- Act as an expert on buyer personas across solutions to enable effective marketing demand generation and sales conversion
- Collaborates with Product Management, Sales Operations, and Sales training for successful sales roll-outs of sales enablement and support tools
- Continually develop product positioning and complete competitive analysis.
- Act as the product evangelist
The Successful Applicant
The Product Marketing Manager must have strong experience in a similar role within a B2B SaaS-based or Enterprise Software Company, or relevant client-side product marketing team. They will also bring the following skills and attributes:
- A passion for product marketing and development using insight to explore new features to meet market need
- Have demonstrable experience in B2B product marketing copywriting
- Previous experience in B2B market development and sales channel support
- Solid track record of working in a technology environment; experience in the SaaS sector preferred
- Successful track record of building marketing and sales enablement programs for ongoing revenue stream
- Ability to build customer facing relationships
- Enjoy working with metrics and analytics to monitor competitive, market, and consumer trends; developing insights in collaboration with Product Managers to formulate strategies, positioning, promotion and market opportunities
- Exceptional content creation and copy writing and development skills for marketing and sales collateral
- Experience in developing content for lead generation, email campaigns and developing and managing blogs
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be paid between £55,000 to £65,000 per annum + benefits dependent on suitability.
Please DO NOT apply for this role if you do not possess the required experience and skill set in a similar environment.