You are here
Product Support Co-ordinator
Ambitious, established and growing international business
North East headquartered
About Our Client
Our client designs and manufactures products for installation in industrial, marine and explosive atmospheres. With a track record of growth, strong profitability and a true meritocracy this business is an excellent option for somebody looking to build a career.
The Product Support Co-ordinator will work with the Product Support Engineer to ensure close links with the technical, sales and marketing teams.
- Produce and maintain a library of technical installation guides, whilst planning to revise and improve these.
- Using InDesign, produce bespoke technical information as required from time to time.
- Develop and maintain a suite of technically accurate sales presentations that convey our client's brand.
- Devise and implement a series of webinars for customers and end users, which promote our client;s products through education and learning.
- Work with colleagues to establish a programme of "lunch and learns".
The Successful Applicant
The Product Support Co-ordinator will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Commercial flair.
- Ability to articulate complex data .
- Strong technical mind - could be from education or working in an industrial/technical environment.
What's on Offer