You are here
Leading National Charity
About Our Client
Leading national charity.
The role as Production Controller will entail ensuring all projects are managed efficiently and effectively in line with the wider Marketing strategy.
- Duties include:
- Client management
- Day to day management of projects, approvals, forward planning and resourcing
- Trafficking work (scheduling, booking jobs in with creative and editorial team, writing creative briefs communicating with clients, managing jobs)
- Use of an online trafficking system is preferable (such as Traffic Live, Function Point, etc)
- The primary objective will be to coordinate between internal clients, editorial and creative team, PR, digital and email marketing teams maintaining an effective balance between the needs and objectives of each department.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful Production Controller you will need:
- To be immediately available
- Demonstrable experience in print management
- Significant production and purchasing experience
- Customer management experience
- Exceptional organisational skill
- Excellent communication skill
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and experience of working within a Comms team (marketing, digital, PR)
What's on Offer
£140 to £170 per day