You are here
This position is now filled
- Innovative and Progressive Food Manufacturer
- Entrepreneurial Production Manager
About Our Client
Our client has 2 of its own brands which they are looking to drive forward in the near future. With suppliers from all over the world as well as customers in retail and in their private label service, they are dynamic and forward-thinking.
They plan to implement roust structure throughout the business and to drive their brand a sales to continue the trend of growth.
The Production Manager will be a member of the senior management team, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the production team and implementing innovative improvements to ensure that the business is able to achieve its potential.
- creating and implementing improvements in department effectiveness
- working closely with the technical team to review the food safety management system and to ensure the site is 'audit ready'
- sourcing and building relationships with co-pack companies for external order fulfilment
- ensuring excellent communication between production, warehouse logistics, operations and sales
- ensuring specifications are adhered to for the business operations
The Successful Applicant
The successful Production Manager will be a candidate who can demonstrate their innovation in terms of managing a production team and in applying lean manufacturing techniques. They will have a proven track record in dealing with third parties and will be able to show that they have successfully handled production in an environment which uses blending and mixing functions.
- experience with food manufacturing
- effective problem solving, with a solutions focus and strong technical knowledge
- familiarity with Quality Systems Management
- managing projects and delivering within set time scales
- looking after a packing function
What's on Offer