You are here
- Production Manager
- Fast Paced Manufacturing Environment
About Our Client
An industry leading Food Manufacturing business which is currently investing heavily into its people and processes to stay ahead, is offering an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager to join their growing team in East Yorkshire.
- Lead, co-ordinate and prioritise activity across a shift to deliver productivity and efficiency targets in line with the agreed production plan
- Ensure the adherence of all food manufacturing safety and quality standards by all teams on shift safeguarding the delivery of great tasting, high quality food products
- Review operational trends across the shift to identify and act upon opportunities that make sustainable improvements in quality, performance and profit
- Lead the on-going development of the SHE culture, promoting adherence to manufacturing guidelines, accident investigation and audit recommendations to support and improve health and safety in the working environment
- Ensure that strong communication and information flows are maintained within the operations team to ensure that immediate issues are resolved and on-going items and trends are shared with the broader operations community
- Forecast and control labour requirements, direct and indirect, to meet production programme requirements and customer expectations within budget
- Monitor and review team capability, ensuring all staff are clearly focused on their key objectives and developed to maximise their potential
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in your application, you will be a proven manager with an ability to adapt your style accordingly. You will have a proven track record of managing performance, and delivering results through your team. You will be proactive and have a willingness to drive improvements.
- Demonstrable analytical skills - ability to pull actionable insight from data
Prior experience of leading a team and resource planning in a people intensive, manufacturing/FMCG environment
- Advanced Food Hygiene Accreditation
- HACCP Level 3 Qualification.
- Green/Yellow Belt Six Sigma Certification
- Experience of managing large numbers of people in a complex manufacturing environment
- Level Three Health and Safety - IOSH
What's on Offer
This role comes with excellent training and development opportunities, and will offer outstanding progression for the right person.