You are here
About Our Client
My client is a is a leader in the design and manufacture of high value low volume electromechanical products for the Manufacturing and Production industry.
The successful candidate for the Production Manager role at my clients Berkshire site will fulfil the following responsibilities -
- On time delivery and other production KPIs.
- Managing resource levels.
- Production planning.
- Ensure products are compliant to quality standards.
- Implementation of best practice.
- Leading and motivating employees.
- Employee performance management.
- Ensuring health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Manage improvement projects to the factory.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for my clients Production Manager role at their Berkshire site will provide evidence of the following -
- A proven track record either in production or an engineering related role.
- A proven track record in implement lean and producing quantitative achievements.
- Proven knowledge in Production systems and man management.
- A track record in high value low volume production environments with electromechanical products is an advantage but by no means essential.
- A proven track record meeting and exceeding Production targets and KPI's.
What's on Offer
The salary is between £35,000 and £40,000