You are here
- Process driven Production Manager's role
- Manufacturing, supply national and international market
About Our Client
Our client is a manufacturer of industrial/technical products based out of Deeside, near Chester. They supply into various sectors, such as the defense, automotive, aerospace, electronic and general manufacturing spaces. Most of the products are manufactured or sub-assembled on site and supplied nationally and internationally.
The production manager will need to implement lean principles - coordinating the introduction and relevant training of LEAN tools and techniques to include where applicable:
- KAIZEN/Continuous Improvement activities,
- Balanced Process Flow,
- Bottleneck Management
- Visual Management
Capacity Planning and daily production scheduling to meet high demanding customer deadlines.
Staff training, development and mentoring to create and maintain an efficient process whilst focusing on quality and cost improvements.
Managing support departments and supply chain to achieve best Quality, Cost & Delivery KPI's.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Production Manager role, will need to have a track record of implementing lean principles to a production team.
- Motivated to change culture within a workforce
- Take full accountability of all production elements, including setting KPIs
- Target driven and an excellent motivator.
What's on Offer
Circa £40 - £50k p/annum