You are here
- Production Manager
- Join an expanding UK Manufacturing business
About Our Client
My client is a long established UK based manufacturing business based in Cardiff, they are continuing to grow and expand.
- Leadership of the Production Team with a focus on developing a proactive quality and cost driven organisation.
- This is a hands-on and fast paced role, requiring experience of working under pressure managing a production facility.
- Lead a team to deliver set KPI's across safety, cost, quality and delivery.
- Focus and priortise delivering a safe working environment across all levels through coaching and development.
- Lead the continuous development of an industry leading manufacturing operation through the implementation of best practice systems, procedures and working practices.
The Successful Applicant
As Production Manager you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Ideally Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering or business management discipline
- You will be able to demonstrate a track record in Production Management gained in a high paced, challenging manufacturing environment.
- Implementing, developing and managing a continuous improvement culture.
- Ideally six sigma trained.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with demonstrable ability to influence others.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong analytical and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
£40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and a market leading benefits package