You are here
- A Leading Brand in the FMCG Market.
- Must be educated to a degree level in a related subject.
About Our Client
My Client is known for being dynamic, driven and totally focused on satisfying their customers from start to finish; from innovative product development, right through to consumer feedback.
They are a leading brand in the Food market, and they are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, with "a can do will do" attitude to join their expanding team.
Production Planner responsibilities are consisting of: -
- Gaining an understanding of all processes on site to enable efficient planning.
- Creating and delivering plans for site to meet our customer's forecast and actual orders.
- Reconciling stock counts on a weekly basis to ensure adherence to plan.
- Communicating with Suppliers to ensure timely deliveries to and from production site.
- Ensuring continuous supply of products to achieve plans and orders.
- Monitoring Supplier KPI's.
- Helping manage stocks of third party products, ensuring full availability, with minimal wastage, without over stocking.
- Ensuring product is available to cover unforeseen plan changes on a weekend.
- To perform other duties assigned by the Company as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to a degree level in a related subject: Food, Business Management, Supply Chain, or Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Excellent Administrative skills.
- Ideally, you will have previous relevant experience which, involved analytical thinking.
- Have at least 2 years' experience within a Production Planning environment.
- Be commercially driven and ambitious.
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with "a can do will do" attitude.
- Have excellent leadership potential and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, organisational, analytical and attention to detail skills.
- Clear communication style face to face, written and via the telephone.
- The ability to plan ahead, whilst working to deadlines and targets.
What's on Offer
£26,000 - £28,000