You are here
Fantastic Opportunity with one of the leading FMCG brands in the Food industry
Offering upto £35,000
About Our Client
A market leading FMCG Food brand and an essential part of most meals for generations!
Their focus is delivering only the finest of ingredients to the consumer and continue to play a key role in the daily lives of all of their customers!
this key planning role is responsible for production planning on site and 3rd party sites. This role will also be responsible for the oversight and development of materials requirements planning assisted by a part time MRP planner resource.
- Weekly and daily production planning
- Capacity modelling / Model Updating
- Chairing several planning / 3rd party planning / Material review meetings, to include notes/actions
- Monthly Stock Reporting Forecasting of raw material requirement
- Daily responsibility for key VMI supplier
- Participating in supplier performance reviews
The Successful Applicant
- A strong understanding of the production planning process is vital
- Knowledge of planning in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication plays a key part in this role
- Attention to detail / analytical
- Most importantly, a team player
What's on Offer
This fantastic opportunity not only offers great exposure to a world leading brand but also: