You are here
Production Planning Mananger
£50,000 - £55,000
- Production Planning Manager with a Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company
- Upto £60,000
About Our Client
World leading Pharmaceutical Company
- Ensuring maintenance of an accurate Open Order Book so systems can be used to identify when product shipments are scheduled to occur.
- Ensuring execution of a Fixed Frequency Repeating Schedule (FFRS) methodology to package finished goods.
- Ensuring maintenance of an up-to-date capacity definition for select production work centres, based on demonstrated output and CTS.
Ensure constant monitoring, maintenance and accuracy of all critical data fields within the systems that are related to work centres each Production Scheduler is responsible for.
The Successful Applicant
- Site Scheduling/ Production Planning Management
- Leadership and development of a team of schedulers.
- Good knowledge of site operations, Supply Chain processes and supporting systems within a global business environment
- A university degree or equivalent in an appropriate business/technical area
- Strong knowledge in site logistics, site operations, Supply Chain processes and supporting systems within a global business environment
- A track record of providing leadership, development and coaching to a team of professionals
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels, managing internal and external stakeholders, as well as partnering cross functionally with other site based functions
Knowledge of a regulated supply chain structure
What's on Offer
This fantastic opportunity is offering:
- Exposure to one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Up to £60,000
- Comprehensive package