You are here
- One of the largest food producers in Britain.
- Shift work. Must have strong excel skills and food manufacturing experience.
About Our Client
One of the largest food producers in Britain is looking for a Production Scheduler to join their team in Hull.
The Production Scheduler will;
- To collate sales orders and forecast data, and to support the Senior Planner in setting the daily production plan. Ensuring the plan is achievable - taking in to account any material / capacity constraints
- Entering the production requirement onto Formix, ensuring 100% accuracy, in order to support the above mentioned production plans
- Collating sales order data relating to IQF products, to set the daily/weekly production plan and to communicate the production plan to relevant parties
- Maintenance of the IQF finished stock sheets, ensuring that stock is available to meet all orders in full and on time and that minimum stock levels are maintained in accordance with current stock holding agreements
- Schedule the lines within the packing hall to ensure the most efficient plan is presented, in order to hit pull out times for deliveries to the customer.
- Work alongside the Material Scheduler to ensure all Materials are consumed within life constraints
- Provide daily updates to the Management team on plan attainment / orders v forecast / issues / other kpi's
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within the food industry.
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Be self motivated.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
What's on Offer
Kingston upon Hull
£22,000 - £26,000
Working on a 4on / 4off shift pattern