You are here
Production Shift Manager
- Monday to Friday
- Competitive salary with great benefits
About Our Client
My client are a global business, providing solutions to some of the world's biggest challenges. A fast paced chemicals business, providing products and technologies across a range of industries across the world including food and beverages, healthcare, pest elimination and water amongst a few.
As Production Shift Manager, you will manage a team effectively, reviewing and agreeing the maintenance schedule and prioritising the shift's work. Core responsibilities are:
- Lead on BBSO (Behavioural Based Safety Observations) and compliance audits
- Create a weekly resource plan for the shift, aligned with the production plan, holidays, training needs
- Play an active role in the running of the shop floor, coaching people and ensuring standards are met
- Lead, participate and promote TPM improvement initiatives when required and apply corrective and preventative actions to safety, service, savings deviations as they arise
- To ensure shift applies Safety, Health and Environmental standards
- To achieve Customer, Quality and Service targets for shift
- To achieve Operation Efficiency results for shift
- Management point of contact for the site outside of normal day hours and in absence of Production Manager
The Successful Applicant
For the ideal Production Shift Manager, my client are looking for a candidate with a balance of technical knowledge, skills and leadership capability. Less leadership experience will be considered if the you possess a stronger engineering background, or alternatively someone who has proven leadership skills within the chemical industry. Experience of working on a top tier COMAH site would be an advantage, although not essential.
What's on Offer
Basic salary £35,000 to £38,000 plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 1-2 working days