You are here
This position is now filled
Production Team Leader
- Leading a small team - 20 Employees.
- Manufacturing Company based in Rotherham.
About Our Client
My client supply products across the UK and Worldwide and are a leading player in their industry sector. Located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire my client currently employ around 100 staff at their purpose built manufacturing factory.
Reporting into the Production Manager this position will be on a days and paying around Â£25,000, If you have good Team Leader background experience and looking to join a forward thinking and expanding organisation please apply below.
To ensure that the products or sub-assemblies manufactured in their area are delivered to the customers on time, in full, to the correct quality standard, all the time and within budget.
- To ensure customer requirements are manufactured on time and to the correct quality standard, by effective organisation and scheduling of materials and labour
- To ensure that the control and reduction of labour wastage including sickness and absenteeism continually occurs.
- To ensure that the control and reduction of material wastage including scrap continually occurs.
- Identify training, development, performance appraisals and counselling needs of personnel and to liaise and assist with the relevant personnel.
- To measure the performance of the production section/cell and apply continuous improvement philosophy and techniques to aid efficiency and effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of supervision in an manufacturing or FMCG environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Team management
- General management techniques, e.g. interviewing, motivation, disciplining.
- Understanding of basic manufacturing processes.
What's on Offer
Â£25,000 - Days Based Position