You are here
Professional Insights Manager (6 month contract)
- Research and write reports about a variety of accountancy subjects
About Our Client
A leading accountancy body. London office.
This team is responsible for the development and delivery of high quality, professional and innovative research and thought leadership outputs on key accounting issues impacting the global accountancy profession.
The team has an exciting new opportunity for a Manager to support the delivery of outstanding research across a wide range of subject areas. These areas include subjects as diverse as financial management, corporate governance, ethics, and integrated reporting.
The work will involve supporting and leading research projects and related activities including survey design, writing reports and communicating key research messages both internally and externally.
The Successful Applicant
- Professionally qualified accountant
- Proven experience of finance and accounting in practice, working in the UK or internationally
- A good understanding of the broader key accountancy issues, issues impacting the development of the profession and the challenges facing leaders in the profession
- Strong report writing skills and a capacity to produce a broad range of thought leadership and insight content
What's on Offer
6 month contract (although there may an option for the position to turn permanent).
The salary range is £55,000-65,000.