You are here
£55,000 - £65,000
- An exciting opportunity for a Programme Manager
- A global tier 1 automotive business
About Our Client
My client is a globally recognised automotive business with a portfolio of OEMs making it a truly market leader with its extensive product range.
- As Programme Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of a successful programme from development to launch, including timing, engineering, testing, quality and profitability.
- Develop and use programme timing plans to match internal and external customer requirements
- Lead the Cross Functional Team (CFT) through the programme / project introduction life-cycle
- Support the development and implementation of VA/VE ideas
- Identify commercial opportunities within the OEM
- Develop and manage the customer focus of a programme / project to ensure that a successful launch is achieved
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering degree with evidence of strong experience as a Programme Manager in the automotive industry
- Knowledge and experience of PM processes. Experience in production, quality, purchasing, marketing and/or product/process development is desirable.
- A high degree of personal integrity and confidence.
- Ability to make quick decisions based on a combination of experience as well as advice from other people.
- Ability to think clearly and react effectively under pressure while remaining focused on key objectives and strategies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to lead and work within cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of automotive project management methodologies.
What's on Offer
£55,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance and additional benefits DOE