You are here
- Growing Aerospace Company
- Full Scale Project Management Position
About Our Client
The client, based in the North West, manufactures components for the aerospace industry.
Reporting the the Head of Programmes, this is a fantastic opportunity with a growing company offering excellent career development and progression. Responsibilities for the Aerospace / Defence Programme Manager based in the North West include:
- Develop and project manage strategic customer improvement plans
- Serve as Customer escalation point to resolve chronic, systemic, high impact issues
- Own and control the contract review process.
- Own customer demand profile and sales plans, yearly / monthly.
- Report on Performance to rolling plan (revenue, Margins, Price, volume)
- Customer communication focal for important topics (strategic and tactical) - including visits to customers and facilitating customer visits to our sites
- Interface to customer VOC (delivery & quality) and timely resolution
- Coordinate site production rate readiness with the planning team.
- Ensure goal alignment between Customers and Program scorecard metrics and reports.
- Partner with Planning team to develop, establish and implement OTD processes/metrics, guidelines and policies.
- Interface with multi-functional teams within the business to support better supply-demand planning.
- Set, control, and manage programme budgets.
- Report on Customer Experience of ourselves
- Manage internal Programme action logs and improvement plans
- Prepare and present monthly PSR (programme Status Report) to Senior Management Team
- Manage day to day Commercial activities
- Lead and manage projects from concept through to delivery
- Deliver a range of programmes to the world's leading aerospace OEM enterprises
- Manage and develop customer relationships
- Own and control the customer review process
- Communicate site production readiness and planning
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be based in the North West and will have a proven track record operating as a Programme Manager or Project Manager within the aerospace and defence sectors:
- Excellent customer facing skills
- Proven track record in programme management skills
- Experience working for an aerospace / defence business would be advantageous
- You must have a proven track record running projects and programmes in an industrial manufacturing environment.
What's on Offer
Circa £40,000 to £50,000