You are here
- Programme Manager needed for Nationally known Housing Association
- Previous experience in this line of work neccessary
About Our Client
Nationally known Housing Association.
- Defining the programme's governance framework.
- Monitoring the programme's budget and the expenditures and costs against benefits that are realised as the programme progresses.
- Collaborating with the Business Change Manager(s) to ensure that the timing and content of planned programme deliverables are feasible in the relevant business areas.
- Maintaining overall integrity and coherence of the programme and developing and maintaining the programme environment to support each individual project within it.
- Starting projects at the right time for the programme.
- Effective monitoring and coordination of the projects and their interdependencies.
- Closing projects (prematurely if necessary).
- Ensuring that the delivery of products or services from projects meets programme requirements within time, budget and quality
- Facilitating the appointment of individuals to the project delivery teams and ensuring maximum efficiency in the allocation of resources and skills within the projects dossier
- Managing third party contributions to the programme
- Managing the communications with stakeholders
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the programme are identified
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent knowledge of Programme Management.
- Strong personal communication skills (verbal and Written) and highly developed influencing and relationship management skills.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to understand organisational vision and ability to translate into delivery.
- Ability to motivate staff to deliver programme aims.
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- Provide leadership and drive to deliver transformational change.
- Ability to question and investigate complex projects, providing solutions to problems identified
- Coaching skills
What's on Offer
Fixed term contract - 2 years